Tuesday 30 January 2007

New Technology

Well I'm up to # 7 in 23 things and today I have to talk about new technology. Something I've seen or am interested in.

I've recently purchased a recordable DVD which I found v. exciting but the only problem with it is that I can only use that player to view the recordings on. Unless I want to finalise the disc which means that it can't be written over. So now the task is to find very cheap RW discs so it won;t matter when its not reusable.

I still think I like video better for fast forwarding and fro being useable anywhere!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Karyn!

I just posted my blog and no, it wasn't as easy as I expected...passwords, I'm over them!

This is such a great opportunity to catch up with technology. I look forward to reading how everyone goes with theirs.

Gill

HeleneB said...

Hi Karyn,

Thanks for lettong me know about the program. Looks like you're just starting it up. Have fun

Helene Blowers
librarybytes.com

Simmone said...

Hiya Karyn
I'm just checking out your blog, I'm not a work today, but am still blogging!! Liray 2.0 is an addictive thing, be sure to check out my blog soon for some silly stuff.
See you later
Simmone

Anonymous said...

People should read this.