Thursday 26 July 2007

A few photos

Today I have come to Kudjip, about 20 mins from the college, to stay with an American couple. Karen and Ray are here for 2 years volunteering at the Nazerene Church Hospital. They have satellite broadband which is why I've been able to upload some photos at last!!!
Typical home
Mt Hagen
Samuel (librarian) and I
Library
Sameul and I in the Library (I'm wearing a merri blouse which Lero, who works in the office, gave me)
College Grounds
Roadside Market
Mt Hagen

3 comments:

Oops.. I deleted my blog!! said...

Great to see some photos and I love the blouse, Trevor wants to know is Stella MaCartney or Prada!
Have a great flight back!!!

Oops.. I deleted my blog!! said...

oops! is it!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your photos Karyn and have really been enjoying your blog! Thought the Merri Blouse would look a stunner at this year's AFI awards! Ciao bella and enjoy your last week.